!!

Welcome Guest

You are viewing this forum as a guest therefore You are Not Allowed to Post and Reply and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

collapse

* Search

* Recent Replies

How to Apply for Payoneer Card and US Payment Service to Receive Amazon & others by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2017]

Website design issUe by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2017]

Joint venture on a single site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 16, 2017]

don't have a website but still wants to run the online marketin by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 09, 2017]

Webhost purchase by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 09, 2017]

Payoneer Application by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 09, 2017]

Bing Ads And Google Adwords Payment Methods by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Dec 07, 2017]

Selling Ebooks At Amazon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 26, 2017]

facebook fan page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 26, 2017]

Pay Per Click Fraud. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 20, 2017]

Amazon Images/Images from Amazon by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 19, 2017]

Amazon Tracking of associate IDs Faulty by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 18, 2017]

Facebook Ads Payment by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 18, 2017]

how can i put html text and html tag into the notepad by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 17, 2017]

Direct log in to blogger by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 15, 2017]

facebook ads by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 03, 2017]

How to make a 3D E-book Cover (E-Cover)? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Nov 01, 2017]

How Can I Change Or Beautify My New YouTube Page by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 31, 2017]

Any Free Wordpress Theme For uni/poly Portals? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 31, 2017]

How long by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 30, 2017]

How do I continue? by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 30, 2017]

E-commerce Site by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 22, 2017]

Confused by Namecheap renewal fees by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 21, 2017]

Effective Paid Traffic Channel by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 20, 2017]

WordPress font by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 20, 2017]

pdf (ebook) from laptop to gmail acoun by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 18, 2017]

Website Traffic Season 12 - Amazing all-in-one tool for Google, Youtube, Amazon. by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Show/Hide Widgets in Blogspot Mobile Template by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

How to Get Original Image For My Local News Blog by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

how to create ebook covers by [Not Shown, Login to View]
[Oct 15, 2017]

Author Topic: Does It Make Sense - "You Could Be Making $780 Weekly"  (Read 1119 times)

Offline [Not Shown, Login to View]

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • Respect: +267
  • 1st Chamber
  • My Rank: 86
All distinguished & experienced members of the house,

I came across below quoted write-up while I was reading on-line newspapers and I want your usual candid comments on its viability:

You could Be Making 780USD Weekly, it depends on you

view details at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Let's start by creating two e-currency accounts, Perfect money and Egopay.
*To Create a Perfect Money its free go to or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*To create a egopay Account its free go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

now you have to fund your egopay account with $20 (example)

To fund or Withdraw money from your egopay account go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or google any reliable exchanger close to you like You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and a host of others.
Note(i)

it is the USD($) account number example (U1234567) in the perfect money account you will use while making exchange, and not the ID itself.
(ii), it is the email address you used to open Egopay, or pecunix account that is your account ID,

BEGIN TO EARN.

(1). To earn from currency exchange Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and exchange(EXAMPLE) $50 from your Egopay account to Perfect money account.Note @ rapidgoldex $1 Egopay->$1.28 perfect money, so $50 Egopay -> $64 Perfect money USD.

Next step : you go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and re-exchange $64 Perfect money--->$61.32 Egopay
that means you have made a profit of $11.32 to your Egopay account with your $50 PM.
your Egopay account balance is now $61.32

(2). Repeat the exchange process from egopay---->Perfect money, and perfect money--->Egopay continuously because the more you exchange
between perfect money and Pecunix ,, the more you earn.

10 times of exchange or about one hour the clear profit will be more than $100 and above depending on your Capital.

You can always increase your capital, because the more money you exchange the faster u make your cash. I can make up to 800 USD per day. doing up to 25 exchange per hour. But there is also no harm in starting small.
To Withdraw money from your Egopay account go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, or any reliable one close to you.
and sell to them, they will credit your local bank account within few hour.

"The only place where success comes before work is the Dictionary."
Disclaimer:
*This blog is just for illustration purpose the amount you see there can be varied depending on your ability and capability
*How much money you make depends on your capital and the amount of time you put into this venture.
UNQUOTE

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

Knowledge Is Power – Seek For It

• Administrator
  • Level: Mentor
  • Respect: +7996
  • 18th Chamber
  • My Rank: 89
Bros, this and stuff like this are all scams. I believe we have covered something like this previously. One or more of the sites mentioned above is a fake site designed to either steal your perfect money or egopay account details or collect your money and not give you the currency you are exchanging for. Remember if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is not true.
Leave it for God, don't worry yourself. Leave it for God, don't cry no more.

• Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +71
  • My Soul Praise the Lord
  • My Rank: 113
Bros, I can see your blood is hot to start making money. Cool down please and follow this course, I mean what this forum teaches. Leave all those Forex and money doublers. I speak from experience, don't even search it on Google or read such mails.
You hear?

Though some of them are real like Forex but you need to be properly 'extra' trained one on one, live.

This one is a Big scam. Big fat scam. You hear?

Go blogging or marketing or selling information or any other decent thing like freelancing, copy writing, Gig selling etc.
Forward ever, the best is yet to come. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
@ Boss Tony - Thank u very much for the educative piece.  Everything is quite understood.

@ Lucy Kalu  - Your golden advice is also noted (not for me alone but for all and sundry).
                      I am not over anxious to becoming overnight millionaire.  The purpose of posting my 
                      findings is for the enlightenment of forum members to avoid them from becoming a
                      victim.  Definitely if you ask for the way, you will not miss the way and experience
                      is the best teacher like you are speaking from it

Best regards,

Aare MacFally

• Forum Guide
  • Level 3 (Regular)
  • Respect: +85
  • Going on Gods Speed
  • My Rank: 48
Chai, chai, dais God o! If na so e easy to make the money, who for dey suffer dey read plenty ebooks come dey create website, dey try to comply with adsense? BIG TIME SCAMMERS. God pass dem.

Please dont fall for them o, be smart.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Chai, chai, dais God o! If na so e easy to make the money, who for dey suffer dey read plenty ebooks come dey create website, dey try to comply with adsense? BIG TIME SCAMMERS. God pass dem.

Please dont fall for them o, be smart.

Greedy people are always easy prey to scammers.  Before dabling into any strange on-line business, it is better to seek for the advice of the experienced guru in the house.  who chop alone die alone. 

Thank you for your valuable advice my big sister....

• Forum Guide
  • Level 4 (Dedicated)
  • 1st Chamber
In addition to all the above contributions, I present below a piece to educate one another further more:

Identifying Fraud

Now a days internet is literally filled with fraudsters. In recent years their number has gone up drastically, this means that they are wining, that they are having success in Tricking people out of their money. They must be stopped at all cost!

That's why I have written this article. First thing to know about frauds is that their primary targets are newbies and people who are having financial difficulties therefore they desperately search for anything that will help them clear financial problems. Fraud sites offer them packages/products which supposedly are very easy to use and will make anyone filthy rich in no time. This strategy mostly works: luring in people and robbing them of their money

Below are some of the points that  almost every fraud site has.

1. They claim that you can earn a lot of money with no effort. This is impossible, this is against the very laws of earth, you can not gain anything with no effort, you have to work to get something. Their are many people out there that have made a lot of money on the internet, but they have also put in a lot of hard work.

2. Fraudster services wont be free, and the packages they will offer will make you Rich in no time and with no effort. Stop here and just think: why would they be offering you a package or selling you their secrets through which they made millions for just a small price, the world's not that kind.

3.Their site will be full of testimonials Going on about how the package was everything they were looking for or how it was the best thing that ever happened to them. They will have a comment box but sadly you wont be able to comment on it.

4.Some go as far as to claim that famous news channel like CNN and BBC have covered their products, but no proof will be provided for these huge claims. They will show proof of payment which seem very real. In old days it was easy to expose a fraud by their proof of payment but frauds of today have expertly forged their proof of payments, so be careful, don't buy a package by just seeing proof of payments

5.When you close a fraud site, mostly a message box will appear tying to convince you to reconsider by lowering the package's price.

That's all folks. Thanks for reading my article, i hope it helps you out in exposing frauds.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login